CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Grateful Guest!


"Dumb Mom" over at parenting BY dummies isn't dumb at all. She is a funny, chic, awesome mommy blogger whose posts never fail to crack me up! I first saw her get her style on while watching TLC's What Not to Wear. When it mentioned on the show that she was also a blogger, I KNEW I had to meet her in the blogger world, too! She does a bimonthly feature called, "What's in YOUR closet?" and graciously invited me to participate! 
I was SO excited to do it, so please head on over HERE and check it out!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew

Great photo! I love what you are doing with each letter in a photo. :)

I'm on my way to check out your guest post.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...