CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi, I'm Yvonne :)



Michelle over at A Little Bit of This and That started a lovely little linky party, and I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to share a little about myself and my blog! I love "meeting" new bloggers, and this seems like a great way to do that!! It also gives me the chance to learn more about the new blogger friends I already have!

I started this little blog of mine as an outlet for my ramblings... I talk WAY too much. ;) Now I just type it all out and only those people who wanna read about it have to. Plus, I know I will look back on this one day and appreciate all the memories, pictures, and stories I've documented in the world of Blogger.

Makin Martinez Memories


I wrote my very first post for Makin' Martinez Memories in November 2010 (wow, my blog is still such a baby!!!). You can tell I didn't quite have all the blogging etiquette together... no pictures, long-winded rant about my inability to find a full-time teaching job, etc.

It's funny that I read that particular post today... today I had TWO teaching interviews that I felt went really well. It's so nice to be able to look back and see how far you've come... blogging is a great way for me to do that!

I always find it difficult to categorize my blog. I share recipes, but it's not all about food. I talk about fitness, but it's not all about diet and exercise. I LOVE sharing the shopping bargains that I find, but this is definitely not a fashion blog!! I guess I like to say this is a "lifestyle" blog. I share everything from daily happenings and pictures, to my struggles with health and weight loss, and I share lots about my amazing husband and pups.

Some of my favorite posts:

A few of my most popular posts:


I am also currently working on compiling a "30 before 30" list to post on here... I am 27 and there are so many things I want to do before 30! I have seen so many bloggers track those goals on their blog, and I am thinking I need to jump on board with this one! 

Thanks so much for checking me out and I hope you stick around for more!
Please leave me a comment if you stop by so I can return the love!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel

Love learning more about you! Would love to see your 'before 30' goals! :)

Mark

Hi, I'm Mark!
And I'm glad to have found you. Or did you find me? Either way, it's all cool!
Your Friend, m.

jessica

Love this post! I like learning more about my blog friends! :)

Michelle

Thank you so much for linking up with me! I'm glad you found my blog and were able to join! I'm off to check out some of your posts! Hope you enjoy the meet & greet! :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...