CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not-so-Wordless Wednesday

I have been such a bad blogger lately... so much has been going on and I have been too busy to share most of it with all of you! So, today I will catch up in pictures. :) They won't be "wordless" like my other Wednesday posts, because I wanna tell you all about my summer so far! It's turning out to be quite the adventure! :)

At some point, this little cutie decided to grow up! He is crawling all over the place and he is just the sweetest little nephew EVER! 
We took our dads to Dollar Day at the Horse Races for Father's Day weekend! WE didn't win any money, but my dad did okay and it was TONS of fun in the sun!
We went to a Rangers game with about 30 of Dave's co-workers and families. Yes, the guy next to us bought a Chicago Hot Dog and it came with radioactive, mutant peppers on it. Gross.

This is what Hubby looks like after mowing the lawn. Sorry, honey, that is NOT a farmer's tan and you will NOT be sitting on my couch until you shower. :)

These flowers ruled my life for a solid week. My girlfriend does weddings and she had THREE in one weekend... so I helped. I was drowning in dahlias, snapdragons, roses, and various other types of greenery for days. :) Sure smelled nice.

After helping with flowers one morning until 3 AM, I dropped my phone on the sidewalk walking to my car. Whomp, whomp, no bueno. Still works, though, so I am not complaining too much!

The birthday boy! This cutie just turned 7 and is obviously psyched about his new DS! I sure do adore my nephews! Plus, he had a SWEET Mario Brothers party... can't go wrong there!

So there's a smidge of what I've been up to this summer! I've also done some reading... I go through an insane amount of books during the summer! My awesome bestie also took me to the Teacher store yesterday as a "thank you" for helping with the wedding flowers... I got the CUTEST stuff for my classroom! Wow.... my classroom... feels so weird to say!! I can't wait to set it up!! I have a couple more recipes to share this week, so I will be back soon! :)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous

Sounds like a great summer so far.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...