CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

It's Wednesday, so I am linking up with Michelle again over at Vintage Apple for...
google


So cute! I heart my doxies!!


Lace AND a bow?? swoon.

I think this is just darling.

SO cute!!! I love this idea!

I adore this anniversary pillow. Must have it!


Are you on Pinterest? What are some of your favorite pins for the week! Link up with Michelle, too! :)

Not on Pinterest, wanna be? Email me and I will send you an invite! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip

Oh my gosh, that braid is beautiful! I wish I knew how to do that! Love the shoes too :)

Unknown

I'm a huge girly girl and I love anything with lace and bows! Love those shoes!!

gin

I love love love Pinterest! Those shoes? I die. Found ya on a blog hop, now a follower!

Rachel

I want to figure out how to braid my hair like that, gorgeous! i just asked for an invite on the site before finishing reading your post.. oh well.. soon!

Unknown

Love the braided hair pic!

Michelle

I love those lace and bow shoes!!!! ADORABLE!!!

Thank you for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...