CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Infinite Wisdom of Dr. Seuss

I needed a little "pick-me-up" this afternoon, and this sure did help, so I thought I'd share! If you know me, you know Dr. Seuss is one of my favorite children's authors; who doesn't LOVE just about everything he did??




"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where you go." 
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answer is simple."
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, some come from behind. But I've brought a big bat, I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me!" 
"You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut."
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope."
"The more that you read, the more things you'll know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells." 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...