CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thirty Days...

So, of course, I found a cute, new blog to follow and occasionally she does these "Thirty Day Challenges". I have to admit, I don't really like the "slang" she uses in her writing (for example, "presh" instead of "precious", highly annoying) but I think this concept is pretty cool and sounds like fun. Feel free to do it with me!!!


Day 1: A favorite book
Day 2: A favorite movie
Day 3: A favorite song
Day 4: A favorite television program
Day 5: A favorite quote
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.
Day 7: 5 things you couldn't possibly live without
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
Day 9: A photo you took
Day 10: A photo taken of you 10 years ago
Day 11: A photo taken of you recently
Day 12: A song that was played at your wedding (or want you want played)
Day 13: A guilty pleasure
Day 14: A vacation you'd like to take.
Day 15: A person that you admire
Day 16: A song that makes you cry
Day 17: A piece of art that speaks to you
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive
Day 19: A talent you have
Day 20: A hobby you enjoy
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people
Day 22: A website that you frequent
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love
Day 25: A favorite recipe
Day 26: A childhood memory
Day 27: A physical feature you love
Day 28: A scar you have and its story
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy that you live by


*I guess by this time next month you will all know me lots better... probably more than you care to, haha! I may not do this every day, but I will eventually get though all thirty of them! ;) Should be tons of fun!

3 comments:

Unknown

I know what blog you are talking about :) She sometimes over does it with the slang, but she is super cute!! I think I may partake in this too!!

HVAC Contractors Stamford

This was lovely tto read

HVAC Contractors Stamford

Niice post thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...