CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day Eight - Thanks, Mom

Mom, 
    Today's challenge was to write a thank-you letter to someone who has changed your life. Truly, that is a big huge ginormous understatement when it comes to you. You carried me, birthed me, and molded me into who I am today. But, in my adult life, having you also as a friend has changed my life... in so many amazing ways. I am constantly in awe of your strength as a woman, a wife, a friend, and a mother. Thank you for being a constant example of the kind of woman I want to be. I know we don't get to spend as much time together as either of us would like, but I cherish every moment that we spend laughing, chatting, and just being together. I cannot wait until you get to be "Granny" to my little ones as well... I just love seeing how happy Jackson and Andrew make you! I love you so much, Mom, and I am so thankful that God blessed me with a mother like you. I love that I am becoming more and more like you everyday... quirks and all. ;) Thank you for always supporting me and encouraging me to be myself and reach for the stars. Your faith in me is priceless, and I truly cherish it. LOVE YOU, MOM!

                              Love, 
                                 Your very grateful daughter

**For all other readers besides mom, here is a picture of the two of us! It's a little over a year old, but it's all I could readily find on my new laptop!**

P.S. I tried a new "Lighter" Eggplant Parmesan recipe tonight... it just came out of the oven and it looks and smells DElish! I will let ya know how it yummy it was later!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Allison

Thankss great blog

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...