As promised, I am back for another Meet Me on Monday! A part of me wanted to take a little break... a little blog hiatus after 26 posts in April for A to Z... BUT instead perhaps I will keep up this regular blogging thing. ;) Plus, I "met" lots of fun new bloggers last time I linked up with Java at Never Growing Old and did MMOM, so why not continue the fun?
1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
2. What was the first car you ever owned?
3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
4. What is your lucky number?
5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?
1. I haven't really been a muffin-eater in several years, not since I lost 60 pounds on Weight Watchers. They were never really my favorite thing anyway, so I usually opt for a banana and yogurt breakfast versus a muffin. But, when I did eat them, I would grab a blueberry muffin for sure. Weight Watchers does make a blueberry muffin, but it's a little dense for me, so I just tend to stay away.
2. I have had several cars since I turned 16, most of which I shared with my twin sister. The car I currently drive is an '04 Honda Civic. I consider it the first car I've ever "owned" because I paid it off last June and now own the title. Getting that piece of paper in the mail made me feel like a grown-up. ;)
3. This one is easy; I've even talked about my love of this show in a previous post here. LOST is easily one of the best shows ever on television. Even though the storylines were often really "out there", you just can't beat all the twists and turns in each and every episode. Plus, there were just SO many *pretty* people to look at in that show! ;) I miss all the characters... Hurley was always one of my favs!!!
4. I don't why, but one of my favorite numbers has always been "ten". It's not necessarily a "lucky" number, but it's a number that has always stuck with me as a favorite number. I like that it's even. Weird, I guess, but true. ;)
5. Definitely pretzels. I also prefer the little sticks versus the standard twisted pretzel. Since pretzels are hard, sometimes those twisty ones can cut the inside of my mouth, no bueno. Kroger also makes a bag of off-brand Honey Mustard pretzel rods that are DELICIOUS and not a bad, healthier little snack!