CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

California, Here We Come

I will be absolutely M.I.A. on blogger until probably about Sunday, 5/29. By the time you all read this me, my hubby, and his family will be road-tripping it to California. It's not exactly a happy trip (we are attending a funeral), but it will be nice to spend quality time with all of them and visit family in California. I will take TONS of pictures and share some of our adventures with you all when I return! In the meantime, please keep us and my honey's family in your prayers... it's never easy losing a loved one. In honor of his family, here is a photo from our wedding day.

 My handsome groom and his amazing family.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous

Take care...drive safe.

Amanda @ Life in bloom

We had to take a cross country road trip for a funeral a few weeks ago, no fun. Be safe :))

I have been patiently waiting to see pictures from your new camera and hear how awesome it is!!

Anonymous

Happy Trails! For me, I try to make funerals about celebrating life instead of about mourning death.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...