CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sickity, sick, sick, sick

I have been MIA, I know it. We had a fabulous weekend that I didn't want to end... I had NO time to come and say hi to all you lovelies because I was enjoying my husband this weekend. That's right, for the first time since probably the beginning of the year, he did not work AT ALL this weekend. :):):):) He probably should have, but I am so glad he didn't. He was like a little kid on Christmas morning this past Saturday... we went to pick him out some golf clubs! :)


I will divulge about our fun weekend and catch up on blog challenge hopefully sometime today. We had this great weekend and then we both woke up Monday morning sick as dogs. I had Kindergarten to teach yesterday, and of course he can't take a day off without getting soooo far behind, so we stuck it out. BUT, I got home from work yesterday, crawled into the bad, and didn't emerge until 11:00 today. That is LATE for me to sleep in, and I still feel like crap. The hubs went on into work today, feeling about the same as me. I was thankful I didn't have a job. I feel like I have been run over by a truck. Chills, cough, aches, sore throat, fever, and a gnarly headache. Sigh. I hope it's not the flu. I am off to make some tea and take some meds. Once I get all Dayquiled up, perhaps I will feel more up to blogging. :) I miss you all! I haven't even been on my dashboard since Friday, and I am pretty sure it is going to take me hours to catch up reading them all! :) I love it, though :)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristi@living-blessed-life

Feel better!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...