CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Me, stylish?


I'll take that as a compliment. ;) Even if the compliment is coming from a bestie who just loves me to pieces, anyway, ;) it's always an honor to be recognized. Beautiful super-mom over at Thoughts from Tiffani nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award. :) Considering my little blog is still in it's infancy and has just a modicum amount of followers, this is really exciting for a crazy person like me! :):)

*To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things.*
1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. 
2.  Share 7 things about yourself 
3.  Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award 
4.  Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award

Seven things about ME!

1. I started blogging because I talk too much. :) I ramble on and on when I talk, and my writing is no exception, haha. Blogging gives me the opportunity to spit out every little thing I'd like to say... and YOU don't have to read it unless you wanna. Works for me. :)

2. I am the crazy person you all stare at when stopped at a red light. You know the one - dancing and singing in the car at the top of my lungs, without a care in the world. :) I like to listen to my music uninhibited, so what? ;) 

3. I am really, really hoping that once this April tax deadline passes, the hubby will be able to take some time off of work. We really to get away... well, HE really needs some time away and I am always down for some vacation time with my man. :)

4. I have the most amazing tight-knit circle of girlfriends. I have been able to spend more time with several of them lately, and it only proves how blessed I really am. Most people can count their close, life-long friends on one hand... and yet, here we are, with our "crew" STILL celebrating birthdays and marriages, and all raising our kids together (my "kids" being our pups, of course).  Wen, Steph, Britt, Roxy, Tiff, Amanda - I love you girls more and more everyday! I am SO thankful that we have each other always!! :)

5. I am a lefty. :)

6. Cooking and Reading are the 2 things I do in my own free time that make me the happiest.

7. I am itching to be a mommy. :) Been with the husband for 7 years this summer, we will be married 3 years this fall, and I am ready to grow our family beyond the sweet, furry, 4-legged kiddos we have running around. I am so excited about our future. :)


Now for the hard part - to give this award away to 10 other deserving bloggers. Hard because I follow so many lovely blogs, and also hard because Tiffani and I love some of the same blogs, and she's already given it to some of my top choices ;0) (cough, Distinct Style, cough). Seriously, though, check out Tiffani's Stylish Bloggers as well as mine below... they are ALL awesome and definite "must-reads"!












Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel

Haha thanks!! :D I know it's hard to choose.. I am having the same issue so I'm not even dealing with it right now! Lol.. to much good stuff out there. #6 and #7 - me too! But also kind of scared about #7.. will I still have time for shopping and blogging?! lol. Priorities.

Unknown

I am itching for you to have a baby too!! Your five year plan is down to one and a half years ;)

I love you too! And I love our group even more than I could ever say!!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...