CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Monday Musings

Whew! Things are getting more and more busy as the summer goes on, and it won't be slowing down anytime soon! Right now we are in the process of finding homes closer to the school district I start at next month. That's right, next month! It's a brutal commute down 635 right now, and could probably take over an hour and a half in morning traffic. House hunting SURE ISN'T EASY, but we've seen a couple good ones are we are headed to see several more tomorrow evening! 

Our trainer was out of town all of last week, and I was in San Francisco the week before that. I did workout in San Fran, and also walked TONS, but I did not workout AT ALL this past week. Not once. Unless you count an hour of bowling on Sunday. FAIL! I swear, the weather in California ruined me. It was so lovely, and coming back into this Texas heat hit me like a ton of bricks.

Source: google.com via Yvonne on Pinterest

Thankfully, today is a new day and a new week! I spent all day hardcore cleaning my home, then had a butt-kicking hour with the trainer. Woo-hoo for not letting a bad week get me off track!

Any SYTYCD fans out there? I've voiced before how much D and I love this show, and I'm digging one of songs they used last Wednesday night so I thought I'd share!
Clarice is a gorgeous dancer, but we don't really like Jess... all beside the point! I don't really consider myself a Bruno Mars fan, and while his song "Just the Way You Are" is sweet... it's not really one of my favorites.

UNTIL... SYTYCD played Boyce Avenue's version of the same song. I thought it was just beautiful, and have since downloaded the full version! :) Enjoy!


I won't say much about this because I know it's been beat to death with a stick, but we saw Harry Potter this weekend! :) D and I both LOVED it; I'm sad that it's over!

I am still planning on sharing my trip to Alcatraz with all of you! I have all the pictures uploaded, I am just struggling to find the time to get them together into a post. Soon!

I also have several new recipes to share this week... 
a couple are slow-cooker meals 
(trying to give my oven a break from EXTRA heat)!

Until then, I am off to get some sleep - I am SURE to be sore tomorrow!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...