CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Grow, baby, grow... & Pinteresting Wed!

I realize I haven't been around in a week, but this little raspberry (yes, Baby Martinez is growing fast!) is really giving me a run for my money. I am tired and nauseous just about all the time, and it doesn't help that I am moving 90 miles an hour these days.

I spent the day getting my first classroom set-up, and 8 hours on my feet really wiped me out. It was so much fun to get it done, though! Now if we can just find a house, move, and get school going despite how exhausted I am... maybe I'll have time to catch a deep breath soon!

I am really NOT complaining... I have been praying for all of these things in my life! New job, home, baby... I just never expected God to give them to me all at once! But I am a firm believer that He does not give you more than you can handle, and that He has a plan. :) (this first trimester nonsense, however, is still for the birds)

Thankfully, I have an amazing husband who is taking exceptional care of me already... and it beyond excited about being a daddy! And super excited about finally getting to pop open this bottle of Johnny Blue that's been sitting at his parents for over a year! I teasingly suggested we should pop it open when we announce a pregnancy, and his parents stuck to it! ;) They cracked it open the other night and toasted Little Raspberry. 


I had water. And frozen yogurt. :)

Without further ado, Pinteresting Wednesday! :)

google


Considering the new addition that is dominating my mind these days, I suppose there is a chance my newest pins might all have a similar theme...

I love this for when I take preggo pics...
Source: google.com via Yvonne on Pinterest


I HAD to steal this from my friend, Jessica, over at  You Are My Color and her Pinterest page today. This is a DIY costume that I MUST do this year!!!! There's even a matching husband costume that has a burger, fries, and a soda on the stomach. HAHA!


SO stinkin' sweet! I absolutely adore this.


I am loving the idea of a yellow/grey gender-neutral nursery. These little mirrored birds on the yellow wall are just perfect!
Source: target.com via Yvonne on Pinterest


I LOVE this idea... each baby shower guest is assigned a letter and asked to bring it decorated to the shower. Then you have a playful and unique alphabet wall for the nursery! :)


I love, love, love this sign! Thank to my friend, Alicia, over at Murry Mayhem and Carolina Sunshine Designs for showing it to me!


I think this is absolutely hilarious! I hope, hope, hope the hubby will be a good sport and do this one with me once I start showing more! :)
Source: google.com via Yvonne on Pinterest


If you Pinterest, please link up with us over at The Vintage Apple! I love looking at other's pins! :)
Photobucket

12 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem}

Awwww, sweet girl! I'm so excited for you! You have the sweetest soul and I couldn't be happier for you and hubs on all your new journeys!!!! And thanks for the shout out! And my faves on this post are for sure the Halloween costume, the alphabet, the maternity pic of mom and hubby...oh who I am kidding I loved them all!

Stop by Murry Mayhem and enter my giveaway before it closes tomorrow! You could use it for baby announcements for the raspberry!

Stephanie

Hi Yvonne -

I just wanted to thank you for following me and let you know I am returning the favor and following you back!

It looks like you have a lot going on right now. Congratulations of the pregnancy by the way! :) How exciting! I hope you are getting your much needed rest!

I look forward to hearing/reading more from you! :)

jessica

I think we're gonna have a lot of preggos running around with that Halloween costume now!! :p

I had to laugh when you said baby is dominating your thoughts because I read on the Baby Center app the other day to spend a few minutes bonding with your baby and thinking about the baby. I'm like, uh, that's ALL that's on my mind lately! lol.

Unknown

I love the skeleton costume! SO cute!

I'm following you. :)

StylishHeather

Congratulations! Love the skeleton costume - wish I had seen it when I was expecting!

Following you from Hop Along Friday :)

Jane

Ooooh Yvonne, congratulations, I didn't know you had a little bub on the way. That is sooo exciting!

I love those pics, my favourite is the alphabet wall, but then my favourite is the skeleton costume and then my other favourite is the pic of mum and hub making the heart signs over their bellies, they are all great.

My tip to you is that when the nausea goes away and your pregnancy appetite returns don't do what I did and eat, eat, eat all the wrong things. I whacked on 30 kilos (over 50 pounds) doing that. If you feel like hot apple pie smothered in cream and ice-cream have it, but not every day - I don't even like apple pie, but it's what the baby wanted.

Congratulations again, so excited for you and hubby :)

Sylvia Ney

Congratulations and best of luck with all of your new developments. I love these pictures!

Amanda @ Life in bloom

Both of my pregnancies had me sick all the time, and hopefully it will relax for you soon since school is about to start!!

Anonymous

Hi there...just thought I'd drop by and see how you are doing. Hope all is well. Holding happy thoughts for you and the little berry.

jessica

I've missed you around the blog world! Just wanted to check in with you and see how you and baby are doing! :)

Rachel

I really miss your posts girlie.. how are you?!?!?!

DedicatedHosting4u

Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan ,I would love to see more updates from you .
Dedicatedhosting4u.com

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile. :D Plus, it's nice to know someone reads my ramblings. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...